So, you may be asking yourself, "what is wrong with this picture???" Or, "is Nichole crazy??" Well, you are right I am a little crazy, but what is wrong with this picture is that it was taken at 2:30 AM!! Our lovely son decided that he didn't want to sleep last night or he is teething and was in pain. I am leaning toward the teeth and pain thing because he would just wake up like every 45 minutes crying and was very hard to console. Today he is whiney as well...as a matter of fact there he goes again. A few hours nap isn't too bad I guess!! We'll let you know how tonight goes, but I am hoping a little better because I really like sleeping!!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
What's Wrong With This Picture??
So, you may be asking yourself, "what is wrong with this picture???" Or, "is Nichole crazy??" Well, you are right I am a little crazy, but what is wrong with this picture is that it was taken at 2:30 AM!! Our lovely son decided that he didn't want to sleep last night or he is teething and was in pain. I am leaning toward the teeth and pain thing because he would just wake up like every 45 minutes crying and was very hard to console. Today he is whiney as well...as a matter of fact there he goes again. A few hours nap isn't too bad I guess!! We'll let you know how tonight goes, but I am hoping a little better because I really like sleeping!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i think he just wanted to make a late night run to walmart and then south of the border to taco bell. he knows you have to take advantage of that 24/7 stuff when you have the chance. ;-)
Ilkan has short hair. I noticed!
Post a Comment