Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's Day





Last Wednesday we celebrated Valentine's Day with Kaan since he came home early that day. First he suprised me with a prenatal massage. We just pulled up in front of the place and he let me know I had an appointment and everything was taken care of. I was in shock, but really enjoyed the massage. After that we took Ilkan to Air Zone. It's a recreation place for kids with mostly inflatables but also a toddler area. I took him a few months back for the first time to play in the toddler area, but it turned out to be minimal. The rest of the things Ilkan could do with the help of a parent, but I couldn't go since I was pregnant. The poor guy just couldn't understand why we couldn't play. So, this was much more fun. I got to be the photographer while Kaan and Ilkan worked their way through the obstacle courses and slides. They had a blast but were both exhausted after an hour of going non-stop. Here are some pictures of the two of them having fun!

No comments: