On Friday we had a Valentine's Tea Party with our mom's group at a retirement home. All the little kids dressed up and passed out Valentine's we had made the week before to all of the old people. Here are some pictures of Ilkan in his dress pants and blazer at the party. He was really shy at first and hid his head in my shoulder, but then he got warmed up and was actually dancing with one of the old ladies while they were singing songs. I know the old people enjoyed seeing the kids and I think it was good for Ilkan to be around them as well as all of his relatives live away from us.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Valentine's Tea
On Friday we had a Valentine's Tea Party with our mom's group at a retirement home. All the little kids dressed up and passed out Valentine's we had made the week before to all of the old people. Here are some pictures of Ilkan in his dress pants and blazer at the party. He was really shy at first and hid his head in my shoulder, but then he got warmed up and was actually dancing with one of the old ladies while they were singing songs. I know the old people enjoyed seeing the kids and I think it was good for Ilkan to be around them as well as all of his relatives live away from us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looking good there little man.
Post a Comment