Last week the boys both came down with a virus that kept them home from school for 2 days. On day 1 we went to the doctor and got our meds, by day 2 they were both feeling and acting normal but I kept them home to be safe. So, we needed an outing to keep everyone sane (Kaan was in the US so it was all me baby!) and we needed to do our shopping. Off we headed to Groseri, yes that really is the name of the Grocery Store. When we got there I realized they had mini carts. I never noticed this before because I am a little spoiled and get to do my shopping alone for the first time in 5 years while the kids are in school:)) Thank god they had 2 carts or we'd have had a fight on our hands. The boys loved pushing their carts around and getting their own chocolate milk, yogurt, and of course some chips and gum got thrown in as well. When I was getting my meat the boys ran off to the fish to check it out and I caught this picture of the two of them! All in all it was a very fun trip to the store!!
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Grocery Shoppers
Last week the boys both came down with a virus that kept them home from school for 2 days. On day 1 we went to the doctor and got our meds, by day 2 they were both feeling and acting normal but I kept them home to be safe. So, we needed an outing to keep everyone sane (Kaan was in the US so it was all me baby!) and we needed to do our shopping. Off we headed to Groseri, yes that really is the name of the Grocery Store. When we got there I realized they had mini carts. I never noticed this before because I am a little spoiled and get to do my shopping alone for the first time in 5 years while the kids are in school:)) Thank god they had 2 carts or we'd have had a fight on our hands. The boys loved pushing their carts around and getting their own chocolate milk, yogurt, and of course some chips and gum got thrown in as well. When I was getting my meat the boys ran off to the fish to check it out and I caught this picture of the two of them! All in all it was a very fun trip to the store!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the pictures!
Post a Comment