
Kaan and I are going to Izmir, well actually the small village of Alacati today for a few days holiday. This will be my first time flying since we arrived in Turkey last September. I know this doesn't sound like a long time to a lot of people, but for me it feels like forever.
The boys are staying here with Kaan's parents and sister and I'm sure they'll do fine. I've already prepped them and gotten them pumped about staying with Dede, Babaanne, and Hala for 3 days! While I'm totally excited to have so much quiet time, I'm also getting a little nervous. We've never both been away from them for more than 2 nights and that was when I had surgery so it was a must.
The place we are going to looks like heaven and the village is small and quaint. We're looking forward to being lazy, relaxing, and enjoying some time together! Here is the website for the hotel we are staying....http://kalamataotel.com.
We'll hopefully have a lot of nice pictures when we return!
1 comment:
have fun!!
Post a Comment