Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mommy's Look Alike



As the kids get older we are trying to figure out who they look like the most. In summer of 2010 when I was in Nebraska I went to my uncle's house and cleaned out a bunch of my things from when I was a kid. Some of the things I found were my old dance and gymnastics pictures still in frames. I cleaned them all out and brought the pictures back to FL with me and now they are here in Turkey. The other day I happened across these pictures and while flipping through them felt like I was suddenly looking at Ilkan. When I was about 7 or 8 I had a bad perm that basically fried my hair and we ended up having to cut it all off. That was a rough year or so for me as I basically looked like a little boy, but at least it passed and my hair grew out. At any rate, with such short hair it's easy to pay attention to my face and you can see that my buddy Ilkan is taking after his Mommy and my side of the family. He has always bore a resemblance to my brother, so it's not a total surprise, but this picture just says everything. Here is a recent photo of Ilkan taken at school when they were making waffles:)) What do you think?? Do we look alike??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys look alot alike! Wow, I always thought he looked more like Matt, too!

Mom