Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A New "Dress"



Last month we got to move into our new office because the construction was finally finished!! Above is a picture of the building concept, but the actual thing looks pretty close. There is still some work going on and not everyone is moved in, but it is a relief that our office is done. Whenever we have mail or packages coming from the US we use our office address as it is easier and more convenient since someone is there at all times. My mom sends packages regularly for the kids and is getting their Valentine's box ready now so she asked me to send her our new address. Ilkan happened to overhear us and is really fixated on this package because Grandma bought him a few new Ninjagos that he wanted and heard me say specifically, "Ok, I'll send you the address."

The other night when I was putting the kids to bed Ilkan asked me, "Mom, did you send Grandma the dress?" I was confused for a moment and wasn't sure what he meant until I put the two together to realize that he was asking if I sent the address! It was so darn funny! We had to have a talk about an address and what that means and how is a different word from dress. All day he has been reminding me to send the address, which I did do this evening. I think he is going to be a good reminder for me later, well, so long as he has something tied to the deal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new office building is beautiful! Looking forward to pictures of inside! Tell Ilkan and Atakan Grandma will mail their Valentines package tomorrow to the work A ddress!

Mom