Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Ilkan's Here!!
Ilkan Gabriel Ozdemir was born on Saturday, August 19th at 12:40pm. He weighed 2920 grams (6.43 lbs) and was 49 centimeters (19 inches) long. We stayed in the hospital on Saturday night and checked out on Sunday at about 1:3pm, only 24 hours after I came out of surgery!! We are both feeling fine. Kaan is already a great dad, helping with everything at anytime of day. Kaan's mom is also staying with us for a while to help, which is great because I don't have to worry about cooking or anything. We are waiting for Grandma Kimbrough to arrive and be our next helper. She arrives on Friday, September 1st. Well, he's crying now and we need to clean him and feed him. I'll post more later. Thanks for all of the comments and email messages. For now, I'll be posting here instead of emailing since time is limited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations on the birth of baby boy Ilkan!
Darwin, Leslie & Allison
Nebraska
P.S. Enjoy your website.
Congratulations!!! Ilkan is so precious. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment