Tuesday, August 29, 2006


I like my swing!! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Matt said...

Any smiles yet or is he saving those up for Uncle Matt?

Kaan, Nichole, Ilkan Gabriel, and Atakan Xavier said...

He smiles, but not in response to people, I don't think. Maybe by the time you come he'll be smiling for people. Now he likes to scream because of all of his gas.

Magdarine said...

He smiles not in response to people...well, maybe he smiles just because he thinks about uncle Matt. Or his far-fetched auntie Magdalena :). Congratulations, by the way, you've certainly got one of the cutest babies in the world!!! (I have to say "one of the cutest" because I have to save the title "the most cutest" for my own babies - as all parents do :)
Say hi to Ilkan!
Magdalena

GROVES FAMILY said...

Also, a belated CONGRATS! on the adorable addition to your family.

Matt said...

ilkan quote from this pic; "dude, i keep watching the door but my uncle hasn't come through yet, what's up with that"

uncle pepper's response: "no worries little man, I will pay you a visit sometime soon"