So, I've read that some women, near the end of their pregnancy, have "nesting" syndrome. I've come to the conclusion that I am benefitting from this syndrome. For example, I've cleaned out the cabinets in the kitchen, cleaned out the fridge, stocked up on cleaning supplies, prepared the baby's room, etc. Yesterday I even made the cleaning lady take down all of the glass globes which are on our lights so I could wash them. They were a bit dusty and bugging me. (This isn't an easy task since the lights in our kitchen and living room each have 6 glass globes.) So, as you can see I am benefitting, not suffering from, this syndrome. Those of you coming to visit will be visiting a clean house!!
Otherwise not much is going on here except for waiting. The doctor had me on bedrest and taking a medicine to stop contractions last week. I hated the medicine because it made my heart race for about 2 hours. Yesterday he said I don't need the medicine anymore and I should start walking a lot. I guess this means we are ready and just need to wait until the baby is ready to come out. I am ready for him to come as I am having more aches and pains, but I know that is normal.
We went to the sea on Sunday. Kaan went diving and I sat in the shade enjoying the view. Then we went to a restaurant in the mountains for a barbeque with our friends Serhat and Gulten. It was a nice day and a nice change! I'm posting a picture from our dinner.
Well, we'll keep you posted on any baby updates! Only 2 weeks until our due date!
1 comment:
do you wanna come and clean our apartement too? it's still very dusty... ;)
Post a Comment