Since we are coming ever closer to the arrival of the baby, we have decided to have another contest. We already know the baby will be a boy, but when will he arrive and other details are up for guessing. So, please make your guess as to the date and time of arrival, weight, and length of Baby Ozdemir, the actual due date is August 24th. The winner gets a free one week stay in the Ozdemir mansion, you just have to pay for your plane ticket to get here!! We'll be looking for your comments and announce the winner after the birth.
11 comments:
I'm guessing August 20 for the date and weight 7pounds 5ounces. Length 20inches. Good luck!
I guess August 29th 5:47am (your time), 8lb 4oz, 20.25 in, with lots of dark hair.
I think maybe he'll be born on August 23 at 2:57 am. He'll be about 19 and a half inches and weigh 7 lbs. 10 oz. Can't wait to here about him and hope your delivery goes well!!
I'm guessing Aug. 26th, He will weigh 8lbs even and be 20 inches long. I guess I'm going to win because I know I'm staying at the Ozdemir mansion in 2 weeks!
puh, now, that there are so many bets already it makes it kinda hard for me since the date, i wanted to guess for is already taken... (20th august...)
so my guess will be the august 21st at 5 pm (since i don't want you to stay up all night - hopefully).
i dont know the weight calculation so everybody would understand... but i guess it will be 3.6 kilos.
good luck!
My guess will be August 22 at 2:22 a.m. and he will weigh 9 lbs and 2 ozs. and be 20.22 inches long.
Hope everything goes well!
Aunt Debbie
I think he will come August 25th... don't they say that the first baby usually comes later than you expect? But not too much later hopefully!! Erman thinks this Sunday. I think he will weigh 8 lbs 3 oz and be 20 inches long. Good luck with everything... and we will hope I'm wrong on the date! ;)
Rach
i predict he will have an uncle matt, an aunt kathi, and a big afro up top.
Wow, lots of guesses, but I don't think Matt understood what he was supposed to guess. Anyways, thanks for the shout out on Dr. Pepper on your blog Matt! Hope you enjoyed drinking yours. I'm enjoying some Dr. Pepper jelly beans that I had left from visiting the states this winter. Only 2 a day!
I am going to pick your due date..8/24 at 1:30pm and he will be 20.5 inches long.
Best of luck with the delivery!
Pam
Oops! Forgot the weight, he will weigh in at 8lbs. 5 ozs.
Post a Comment