Thursday, February 15, 2007

Grouchy Baby


Ok, this picture is not of the grouchy baby I am going to talk about, but it is a new picture I took over the weekend and thought I would share. Ilkan smiles until he sees the lights on the camera and then he gets all serious.
Wow do I have a grouchy baby on my hands. We are pretty sure he is teething, but we'll know for sure if one of those little guys pops through the gums. I can see the teeth in there, but they haven't made an official appearance yet. Ilkan is fussy, can never seem to settle down , and wants to be held all the time. Even then he attacks my wrist to scratch his gums. He's even been attacking my face and using my chin as a scratcher. I can't wait for this to be done, oh wait, I heard that wasn't until babies are about 2 years old. What fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy...poor mommy! It will get better! Just hang in there!!! :)

Melissa said...

that's funny, morgan is the opposite. she can be cranky, and you put a camera in her face and she becomes all smiles..such a goofy girl sometimes!! :P