Our shipping container is coming tomorrow and will hopefully be in Kansas City in about a month. Now our only worry is that everything is not going to fit! We've talked about what pieces we need to pack last in case they don't fit and we have to leave them here. We'll let you know how it goes!
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Packing Up...Will it all fit????
Our shipping container is coming tomorrow and will hopefully be in Kansas City in about a month. Now our only worry is that everything is not going to fit! We've talked about what pieces we need to pack last in case they don't fit and we have to leave them here. We'll let you know how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
looks like alot of work to me...
good luck with packing it up tomorrow! hope it all fits!!! :)
What? You're moving?? How did this happen?? Dusty and I wanted to come visit you, Kaan and Ilkan in Turkey. Now we'll just have to come and visit you in Kansas City. I hope the move goes smoothly.
did it all fit?
Yeah!!! I can't wait....Let me know if you need any help, Morgan and I can come down to have a play date if you need to get things done. call me, we're in the book.
Post a Comment