Ilkan has become very interested in his feet lately. He is constantly trying to pull off his socks and when he finally succeeds he sometimes sucks on his big toe. Here is a picture we took of him checking out his feet.
We went to the doctor on Tuesday for a check-up and vaccination. Ilkan is now 27 inches long (68.5 cm) and weighs 17 lbs 10 oz (8 kg). Everything else is great. He is eating more fruits and veggies, although he tries to get me to break down and stop giving him the veggies by gagging himself. It does break my heart but I know I can't give in or he'll never eat them. So, we just eat a little each day so he can get used to the taste.
Don't know if you've noticed the clustrmap we have on our blog, but it shows people all over the world checking out our blog. If you don't mind, we'd like it if you could just put a comment on our blog to say who you are and where you are checking us out from (city and state/country), so we can hear where you all live. We are especially curious about those in France (we think we've figured the rest out, but would still like if you could share so other readers can know as well.) Thanks!!
9 comments:
well, ilkan is cute - as always.
i'm your sis, sitting in the office in the first district in vienna. come visit :)
Hi, my name is Matt. I represent half of the red dot coming from Central Europe. I live with my lovely wife in Vienna, Austria. I grew up on a farm in Nebraska not far from Omaha. I am an Aquarius, I like tacos, skiing, and I am considering legally changing my name to Indiana (ok, not really but you have to admit that Indiana Jones is one cool dude). Oh and by the way, you are my sister, your husband is my brother-in-law, your son is my awesome nephew, and I love Kukla Kebap (and you guys too).
Ilkan is soooo cute! This is Rachael, Erman & Keegan Gokboga.... here in Istanbul, Turkey. Erman knew you two thru Northwest and I met you when I started dating Erman. :)
Hi Nichole, Kaan and Ilkan,
It's Grandma & Grandpa Kimbrough from the great (and warm) state of Florida! We miss you guys lots and can hardly wait to see you!
Greetings from the booming metropolis of Maryville, Missouri - I believe, the place "where it all began" for the parents of one of the cutest kids I know. So - I'm the random guy you'll notice standing in all your vacation picks from your last trip to Vienna. I still call Maryville home and look forward to visiting your country someday when customs will release my passport. In the meantime, you'll have to come to The Hangar to see me.
I'm, of course, another daily viewer from cold and snowy Maryville....I envy you Christi!! :P keep those adorable pics and videos coming!
This is great grandma Ward who checks daily. Also check on Matt and Kathi. I'm here in the sunny area of Sun City, Arizona.
It is Pam & Bob from freezing cold Omaha, Nebraska. We enjoy your blog and check it often. The whole family is heading south for sunny Florida for a week.
Hey Kaan, Nicole & Ilkan. This is Sibel. I enjoy looking at your family photos. Ilkan is sooo cute. I live in Washington DC.
Post a Comment