Most of these pictures today are food oriented. The first is of Atakan after eating one of my red velvet birthday cupcakes that Mom made. He was a complete mess and went straight to the bathtub after this picture was taken. The second is of Ilkan and Atakan sitting in the kitchen eating apples and drinking milk, their afternoon snack. Last is a picture of the funny father and son. I think they ended up this way after a tackling match. Ilkan is always asking, "Baba, play tackle??" They love playing tackle, sumo matches, and soccer, of course!
Now on to what's going on with us. We've had a bit of a cool down the last couple of days so I had to dig out pants and long sleeved shirts for the boys again. Our high yesterday and today was only about 65 or so. I've been baking and cooking a lot lately. I don't think we've boughten bread for nearly a month now. I've been baking homemade bread every 3 days or so. Yesterday I even took some inspiration from Matt and made homemade Runza's. Considering I had no recipe, they were wonderful. I just need to use a little less yeast in the bread the next time and add the cheese after they bake for a while instead of at the beginning. We keep a regular routine. On Tuesday we go to the library for story time for the kids, Mom comes over on Tuesday nights between work and class, and Saturday we go to the library again for family storytime. In between we mostly keep to our television schedule, Dancing with the Stars on Monday and Tuesday, Lost on Wednesday, and we've been watching Hereos recently. Mostly we have been staying home because the kids are in such a good schedule. They wake up around 8:30, Atakan takes a nap from Noon to 3 (Ilkan has been somewhat giving up his nap this last week but before was napping at the same time as Atakan), then it's more playtime, dinner, baths, and bed around 9:30. I know, pretty exciting post, right??
No comments:
Post a Comment