I know it may be mean for me as a mother to think this is hilarious, but Atakan is so funny sometimes and I just couldn't resist taking this video. We were at the table eating dinner a few weeks ago and looked over as he was about to just completely pass out, but the child loves food so much he couldn't resist eating either! He had taken a nap that day, but woke up early around 2pm or so and by 6pm he just couldn't take it anymore I guess! As soon as I finished taping I went and laid him down for a short nap! Oh, and I took the food from his hand before he got in bed!
3 comments:
poor little guy! but you are right, it is hilarious to watch! :)
Kind of reminds me of his Great Grandpa Ward in this video!
Thanks for sharing that! I laughed so hard! Cutie, cutie!
Post a Comment