I love the face Ilkan is making in this picture. He had just had a bath, was really tired, and was just about ready to start crying!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i'm not sure when you changed the title of your blog but i sure do like The Ozdemir Family. Ilkan is getting so big so fast. He's so handsome. Thanks for posting all of these great pictures.
Marlina- Thanks for checking our blog and for making comments! It makes me feel good to know that people are actually checking! I don't know how much Ilkan weighs or how long he is, but we are going to the doctor this week for his 2 month check up so I'll find out then. Hope your wedding plans are going good and you are not too busy now that you have 2 jobs.
2 comments:
i'm not sure when you changed the title of your blog but i sure do like The Ozdemir Family. Ilkan is getting so big so fast. He's so handsome. Thanks for posting all of these great pictures.
Marlina- Thanks for checking our blog and for making comments! It makes me feel good to know that people are actually checking! I don't know how much Ilkan weighs or how long he is, but we are going to the doctor this week for his 2 month check up so I'll find out then. Hope your wedding plans are going good and you are not too busy now that you have 2 jobs.
Post a Comment