So, it's 9am here and I have been up since 8. I know that is not early, but it is when you don't sleep until 1am and get up for an hour or so in the middle of the night. Around 8, Ilkan started making noises like he was waking up, so I got up. The problem is that the little trickster went back to sleep. I kept doing little things thinking he would really wake up. Everytime I thought about going back to sleep he would make those noises again. Now I am wide awake so I thought I would post.
Today Ilkan is officially 2 months old. It is amazing how the time flies. Kaan and I can't imagine our lives without the little guy! It's so great to be parents. Today is a bath day, Ilkan usually just takes a bath every other day, so after that I'll get him dressed up cute and take some 2 month pictures.
Ramadan is almost over. Sunday is the last day of fasting and Monday is the start of a 3 day religious holiday marking the end of Ramadan. Usually you go and visit your relatives one by one during those 3 days, but it seems most of our relatives are going to be out of town. We'll visit Kaan's parents of course, and I think his uncle will be here, and maybe Grandma too. Other than that we'll enjoy some family time at home.
Please forgive my mistakes in posts. I know that I am an English teacher, but I am usually posting with a baby on my lap, so I am trying to type fast and skip editing. Better get some more stuff done before Ilkan wakes up.
No comments:
Post a Comment