First of all, congratulations to my sister-in-law, Kathi, for passing her exam and completing her master's degree. All I have to say is that the boys in our family need to catch up because the girls both have their master's degrees!
Kaan is home for a 5 day vacation. The Ramadan holiday starts tomorrow and is a 3 day holiday, when you combine that with the weekend he has 5 days to stay at home! This is great for me because I get more help with Ilkan. I have spoiled him and now he really likes to be held and walk around. I don't know how he does it, but he understands when we sit down and he starts fussing, so we have to stand back up. It will be nice to get to spend time with Kaan, but then I am going to get spoiled and Thursday will be hard! I don't know much else, but I'll post a picture of Ilkan from yesterday in another of his Galatasaray outfits. If you don't know already, Galatasaray is Kaan's, well our whole family's, favorite soccer team. I'll also post some pictures later in the week from the Ramadan holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment